Crime Victim Assistance Division Hiring Director Position
Iowa Attorney General is seeking resumes for position of Director, Crime Victim Assistance Division.
Director reports to the Chief Deputy Attorney General and has the following job duties:
(1) Administers crime victim service programs, including Crime Victim Compensation, Sexual Abuse Examination Payment, Victim Services Grants, IowaVINE, Sexual Assault Kit Tracking system and robust training and outreach efforts specific to anti human trafficking, Sexual Assault Forensic Examiners and general division programming.
(2) Supports Crime Victim Assistance Board.
(3) Manages staff of 31 and budget of about $45 million.
(4) Assists in legislative proposals and rulemaking related to crime victim issues.
(5) Maintains relationships with crime victim advocacy and service organizations and relevant governmental agencies.
(6) Provides leadership on grant applications, research, training, policy development, and strategic planning.